Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm in the Clear!

When the nurse called me just a few minutes ago, I really thought she was just checking on how my biopsy was healing. Then she said the magic words, "There is no cancer." I'm not really sure I heard what she said after that....just a bunch of words: "fibroid tumor....more frequent scans....see you in six months...."
Hooray! Thank you (whoever might be reading) for all your positive thoughts and prayers on my behalf.
Once the last twinges of pain subside and the steri strips come off, I can put this in the past and keep on keepin' on. NOW it feels like Christmas is coming!
I may actually become one of those nutty people that hounds others about mammograms now. You know, the kind of people I ignored? Honestly, with what I've got going on upstairs I always assumed I would know if there was any lump of any kind. Just goes to show, you don't know what you don't know.

I've got some fun blogging to catch up on. Like a 50th birthday surprise I threw for my sweet husband and an upcoming girls' weekend shopping trip. Fun times ahead and clear sailing! Whew!!!

1 comment:

  1. GIANT sigh of relief and praises going up on your behalf RIGHT NOW sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete