Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And the Waiting Continues...

So, the needle biopsy is done. How was it, you ask? Well, I would say that it was easier than expected...about the same category as having a crown put on your back molar. If you can get past the initial shots and hold still, while keeping your emotions in check, then it's done before you know it. I was told I "sailed through" and I'm just glad it's over. I came home and slept a little. Tylenol is definitely my friend! I'll hear results on Friday. They wanted me to come back in to get results in person, but I can't handle a third doctor's appointment this week. I talked them into calling me with results. I mean, it's either over or they'll refer me on to another doctor, right? I can hear that over the phone. Until then all I have to do is:

No comments:

Post a Comment