Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Lovin'...

Very soon, we'll be back in one of our happy places...

...this summer just keeps getting better and better. I don't take for granted for a minute how blessed we are to travel and enjoy our summer days together. Ah, the blessings of being a DINK teacher married to another teacher! :) You gotta look for the silver lining, right???

We're taking the littlest of our furry crew with us...the non-shedding, barks her crazy head off when left alone too long, precious baby. We have a new pet sitter coming to love on the older, more set in their ways, she'd waaaay too much to inflict on my mother in-law's house precious babies. It makes me nervous, but I know they'll be fine...I pray! :)

Hopefully, I'll have lots of pictures and great memories to share in the upcoming days.

Happy summer! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment