Sunday, June 3, 2012

Start Spreading the News...


So...21 years ago, my sweet love and I played Billy and Hope in "Anything Goes". Don't you love how he got top billing and not me? Ha! :)

But the BIG news is that in just a few days, we'll be seeing

on BROADWAY! That's right folks, we've torn ourselves away from the annual pilgrimage to see the Mouse. Oh, don't you worry Mickey, we'll be back soon enough....but this year, it's the bright lights of NYC that are calling our name. Our first ever trip to The Big Apple!
I'm more than a little intimidated, to be sure. I have no expectations though, so how can I be disappointed?
Stay tuned for a few updates from the city that never sleeps, although I'm sure we will! :)

5 comments:

  1. Test! :)
    Comments make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. june ellen sheltonJune 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

      I love New York and Iam sure you will, too!!! I've been there 3 times, it is always amazing. Ride the double decker bus, it is a good way to see stuff at your own pace. Lots of shopping, have fun! June Ellen

      Delete
    2. Thanks, June Ellen! I've heard the double decker buses are a great way to see the city. I can't wait! :)

      Delete
  2. such amazing and great fun that will be for you and the hubby! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! A non-Disney trip is so unusual for us, but I am excited to go to the Disney Store in Times Square. :)

      Delete