Monday, April 16, 2012

And The Verdict Is...

...the VersaSpa tan is pretty good! I opted for the "light" which took me from a sickly marshmallow-ey to a nice toasty almond shade. Next time (and there will be one) I think I'll be a little braver and go for the medium application...hey, that's me, a risk taker. :)
In more serious matters, this afternoon we said goodbye to my Aunt Joyce just one week exactly after her husband of 58 years, my Uncle Pike passed away after battling cancer. Since Aunt Joyce had a stroke many months ago, we felt pretty sure she would go quickly after Uncle Pike...one week was quite a shock to me, though. It was so hard watching my dad say his farewells to his only sister. Knowing that my aunt and uncle are together is some comfort.
Hug the one you love tight and live life to your fullest. Aunt Joyce's passport was full, as was her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment