Tuesday, December 25, 2012

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright!

Here is my favorite picture from Christmas #2, which is Christmas morning at our house. Our furry babies open their stockings first, then David and I exchange presents and open our presents from Santa. After waffles and bacon, we watch the Disney parade and nap. We go celebrate with my Mimi this afternoon (#3), then David's family tomorrow (#4). Such a joyous time of year!

My sweet Maggie!

Poppy and her Christmas look!

Christmas Eve eve, we have dinner and open presents at my mom and dad's(#1). We have started a new tradition lately of playing LCR. 16 of us played this year, so my nephew went home with $48! He was happy, as you can see:

Goofing around while taking Family pictures...

My big brother Jay, playing....

Me, my dad and mom, brother Jay, sister Judy, and our Mimi

David, me, and Mimi

What a blessed Christmas we are having! Merry Christmas to you and your families!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment