Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hurt People, Hurt People...and other deep thoughts....

Please tell me you've discovered the fabulousness that is the CMT show "Cheer". Friday night TV at its finest, I promise....right after Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making the Squad. It's a theme, get it? Anyway, the coach of these Central Jersey Cheerleaders was dealing with infighting and gossip on her team of 12-17 year olds (shocking, right?). In explaining to the girls why the Facebook posts they had put up were damaging, she uttered these four words of wisdom as an explanation: "Hurt people, hurt people".

 

And just like that, everyone saw the error of their ways, all was well, and they won their weekend competition! Miracle!

Looking at my camera roll, I realized that my last 20 saved images are pithy little quotes I've snagged from the Internet....seriously....20! I think I need a new hobby. But lucky you, I'm about to share some of my favorites:

 

 

 

OK...deep thoughts, right! The quote by Elizabeth Edwards has been my theme lately. There's been an awful lot of wind blowing not my way in a few areas. Adjust and move on, that's my motto.....oh, and try not to let my process of adjusting hurt others. 'Cause if Cheer has taught me anything...... :) Seriously, you've GOT to watch an episode or two....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment